Position: Director of Process Engineering
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Reports Into: Executive Director of Sunnyvale Operations
- Company is in a major growth and their operating margins have increased by 20% year on year.
- This is the chance to come in while the company is in hyper growth mode and be a part of building a major team.
- Work under the leadership of one of the best in the business!
Day to Day Duties:
- Daily management walk through at 8:30AM
- Monitoring the overall health of the factory to ensure that the yield is maximized, manufacturing processes are in control (looking at the performance of the process and understanding deviations-SPC), and the equipment set for manufacturing produces high quality and compliant parts
- Run process validation and verification efforts and ensure that team members are fluent in quality system requirements and risk benefit analysis techniques
- Work closely with the product design and development teams who are working on new product introduction to ensure that processes and designs are compatible
- Identify ways to impact gross margin
- PQ for new tools
Must have important technical skills
- 7 years of process engineering experience (validation and verification)
- 3 years of engineering management experience
- Reagent Manufacturing Engineering Experience AND Maintenance Engineering
- Medical device experience
- Exposure to plastic injection molding
- Statistical Process Control Experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.