- Job type Permanent
- Location Dublin
- Sector Technical and Quality Assurance
I am working with the largest providers of Development Consulting, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management & Compliance and Pharmacovigilance worldwide. They are currently recruiting for a Director - Senior Consultant.
Manage the activities of the technical team and associate consultant panel technical delivery and oversight of all projects and provide support to the Managing Director in all technical related activities.
- To manage the activities of the technical team and the associate consultant panel at including:
- Co-ordination and oversight of the day-to-day activities of the technical team and the associate consultant panel, both client and related, in a manner to optimise billable hours
- Delivery of client related services and projects within defined timelines and costings
- Delivery of all technical activities in line with applicable pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and standards
- Identification and follow-through of opportunities for upselling the services of
- Provision of advice and support to clients through client projects and other services, such as the GxP Help Desk
- Follow-up with existing clients to ensure satisfaction with service
- To participate in product development and business development
Experience and Requirements:
- 3rd level qualification in Science or Quality Management
- Former HPRA/MHRA Inspector
- Minimum 15+ years' relevant experience in GMP finished product pharma or biotech.
- Experience and interest is QA and compliance, ideally with hands-on experience in manufacturing - perhaps as part of a QA role. Can demonstrate exposure to & understanding of manufacturing processes
- 10+ years in supervisory or management positions
- High level computer literacy and competency - Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Microsoft Visio; ideally Microsoft Project.
To hear more about the company and role please contact me for immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales