Early Development Clinical Operations Leader
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$75 - US$85 per hour + optional benefits package
- Location Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
Early Phase Clinical Operations Leader
A global pharmaceutical client with a global profile is seeking to hire a Clinical Operations Leader for several early phase studies across four therapeutic areas including: GI, Rare Disease, Neurology and Oncology.
The Early Phase Clinical Operations Leader will be responsible for: 1) oversight and management of the CRO. 2) Program management. 3) Provide management to all studies and drive productivity alongside the study team.
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts (WFH flexibility)
Compensation: $75-85 per hour
Duration: 6-month contract (renewable contract)
Start Date: ASAP
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Phase I experience including early phase monitoring is highly preferred.
- No specific therapeutic area experience is required.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.