Educational Partnerships Manager
- Job type Permanent
- Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum +
- Location Kent, England
- Sector Digital Health
Start date - ASAP
Interview slots - Next week
Contract type: Permanent (some overseas travel required)
Pay rate: 55K - 65K
Identifying new leads, pitching/closing sales and bringing on board new client accounts.
You will identify potential client accounts and work with decision makers of target organisations which will usually be Pharmaceutical Companies. You have successful experience in b2b sales, opportunity sourcing, sales process management, meeting and presentation management negotiation, proposal preparation and closing.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Relevant sales experience within marketing services, digital media, technology solutions or communications is preferred
- Proven self-starter, commercially focused, detail-oriented and highly motivated
- Ability to create and manage a sales pipeline
- Proven b2b track record in achieving sales targets
- Proactive in seeking new business opportunities attending face to face meetings, developing new client relationships, creating proposals and winning business
- Planning and managing compelling presentations
- Build long-lasting and trusted relationships with customers
- Review and monitor competition to identify new opportunities
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and disciplined
- Determined and committed to success
- Open to overseas travel within Europe and USA
What we need
- 3 years + of experience in relevant b2b sector
- International experience preferred
- Delivered b2b sales from initial approach through to contract negotiation / agreement, deal close and handover to account management/ client services
- Knowledge of related areas within medical, regulatory and digital marketing
- Extensive experience with management of large clients
Who will you be working for?
As a Business Development Manager, you'll be joining a Digital Health company who provides meaningful advances to patients in specialised areas and promotes an innovative and supportive environment. If you would relish the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects, then this could be the perfect fit for you.
Get in touch, today!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales