- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sector Electronics
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Electrical Engineer to join an innovative medical device company based in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to:
- Design and develop electrical hardware systems for the companies next generation of surgical robotic systems
- Participate in solving hardware/firmware problems through thorough evaluation and troubleshooting.
- Assemble and test a real-time capable system platform for product control and testing
- Design and oversee the hardware PCB design activities of the whole product
As a requirement for the role, you must have:
- Minimum of Bachelors in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience working on PCB design related activities including firmware development is preferred.
- Preferably to have gone through at least one whole product design process.
- Preferably to be proficient in C/C++ for UDP/IP, RS422, and microcontroller programming.
- Experience with Altium Designer is preferred though not necessary.
- Preferably some experience in a safety regulated industry similar to medical devices.
- Practical knowledge of control systems is preferred.
- Experience with IEC 60601 or IEC 61508 is a plus
If you have these experience that we're looking for, please feel free to apply through the link provided and expect a call from us for further discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017