- Job type Contract
- Salary US$45 - US$65 per hour + health benefits
- Location St. Louis, Missouri
- Sector Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Looking for an exciting new challenge within the ever-growing Biotech industry? Look no further! My client, a leading medical device company located in the Greater St. Louis area, is actively recruiting for an Electrical Engineer. This will be a long term contract position and will pay $45 to $65 per hour based on prior experience.
As a core member of the R&D Electrical Engineering team, you will be expected to define electrical requirements based on product and system level requirements, and then implement these requirements in the form of circuit designs captured within Altium.
Among others, the Electrical Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Circuit board layout and generation of Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA)
- Oversight of board fabrication vendors related to the PCBA's identified above
- Coordination with the integration team on the verification of PCBA's
- Documentation to support product development & testing as needed.
- Drawings of components and assemblies will be used to support hardware development and testing.
The best candidates for the Electrical Engineer will have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or higher level of education
- 5+ years of Electrical Engineering experience, regardless of industry
- Printed Circuit Board design and layout experience using Altium
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a high-functioning team within a leading Biotech company. Electrical Engineers at this company are offered excellent opportunities for upward mobility and career advancement, and can help you gain market leading skills and capabilities.
If you are interested, please forward your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.