Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer? Looking for an exciting new challenge within the ever-growing Biotech industry? Look no further! My client, a leading Biotech firm in the Greater St. Louis Area, is actively recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to join its team on an exciting breadth of projects.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will work with the team to develop a barcode scanner assembly to retrofit into an existing electrical, mechanical and firmware environment. This will include developing prototypes for use in verification testing and analyzing risk associated with the design changes. My client will help you achieve these goals by continuous professional development throughout the project.
The Electrical Engineer will take part in the following additional tasks:
- Author verification test protocols and supervise verification testing
- Prepare PCBA and scanner documentation suitable for formal release into change management system
- Assist with First Article Inspection
- Work with suppliers to assess root causes of non-conformities at new product introduction
The best candidates for the Electrical Engineer role will have the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or an associated discipline
- 3+ years of Electrical Engineering experience, regardless of industry
- Experience working with Altium Designer
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a high-functioning team within a leading Biotech company. Electrical Engineers at this firm are offered excellent opportunities for upward mobility and career advancement, and this type of position can help you gain market leading skills and capabilities.
If you are interested, please forward your resume and/or reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.