Do you have experience with medical product development? Software design experience in with C in an embedded RTOS or Linux environment? This might just be the perfect job.
My client, a leader in the medical device industry, is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. The 6 month contract-to-hire position is located in Chanhassen, Minnesota and will pay between $40-58/hr based on experience.
The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of medical software and instrumentation.
Among others, the Embedded Software Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Write embedded software in a microprocessor-based embedded environment
- Design and documentation of embedded software for medical products
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in a medical product development environment
- Software design experience with C in an embedded environment
- Experience with embedded RTOS
- Experience in an embedded Linux environment
- Experience with IEC 62304 is highly desirable
Overall, this is a great opportunity to work with a cutting-edge client and advance your career within software design. If you are interested, please apply and/or send your resume to the contact details located below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.