Employee Relations Specialist
A leading Asset Management company is recruiting for an Employee Relations Specialist to join their HR Employee relations team on a long term contracting basis.
The ER Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Own 'book of business' in terms of employee relations workload, partnering with Business Managers and legal in order to minimise risk whilst achieving the required business results
- Investigation of grievances, drafting performance improvement plans, managing disciplinary cases, reviewing business cases for involuntary exits, managing PHI cases, facilitating maternity and paternity leaves of absence and managing flexible working requests
- Partner with Business Manager's, legal, Head of ER and Head of EMEA HR as necessary to keep all informed with progress of employee relations activities
- Provide support and guidance for the team's administrative/junior support
- Oversee creation and provision of any required reporting, data management, tracking of key HR metrics, analysing and presenting relevant reports back
- Essential to have Employee Relations experience within Asset Management or Investment Banking
This is an urgent contracting requirement from the client so please get in touch with your latest CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales