- Job type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$33 per hour + Benefits, 401k
- Location Round Lake, Illinois
- Sector Engineering & Validation, Quality Assurance (QA), R&D, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
My client, a globally recognized Life Science company in the Round Lake, Illinois, is seeking an Engineer II to join their team. This Engineer II position will be a minimum of 12 month contract, with potential for further extension.
The most desirable candidates for the Engineer II position will possess the following qualifications:
- Product Quality experience with Infusion Pump systems (Disposables and interface experience preferred)
- Verification and validation experience
- New Product Development experience
- Requirements development and review
- Test Case development and review
As an Engineer II, this candidate would be responsible for:
- Providing Quality support and oversight via process/area responsibilities
- Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in activities according to regulatory agency rules and guidelines
- Determine the logic, adequacy, and effectiveness of processes, systems, and related requirements
- Support design and technical reviews through data gathering and analysis
- Write, review, analyse and revise product documentation including test protocols, reports, test cases, studies, requirements, and risk documentation
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer growth potential and upward mobility.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct interviews in the near future, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.