Engineering & Facilities Director
Are you interested in developing a function from scratch? Including the design and construction of a new brownfield facility? This is the chance to take an active role in a growing biopharmaceutical company and be a key part of their growth.
The Engineering & Facilities Director will be responsible for:
- Build and develop the EHS&S, engineering and facilities capabilities.
- Cover environmental, health and safety, automation, facilities and equipment support
- Owns the system and execution of maintenance (both scheduled preventive and unscheduled breakdown), reliability engineering and calibration for all GMP-relevant equipment and utilities
- Responsible for planning and execution of MRO requirements as well as service contracts for spares/redundancy to ensure timely seamless facility operations.
- Develop and sustain EHS&S management processes by the creation necessary procedures. Training.
- Guide team through the necessary investigations and ensure corresponding CAPAs are completed.
- Responsible for relevant project costing and annual budget preparation related to engineering, facilities and EHS.
- Be part of the site leadership team
The Engineering & Facilities Director will be / have:
- Degree or Masters in Chemical/Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Experience of facilities management, maintenance and / or equipment engineering or reliability experience preferably in large pharmaceutical or biological manufacturing environment (that in plant start-up would be advantageous).
- Possess strong technical competencies including MOM/NEA statutory requirements, reliability engineering, mechanical and electrical standards.
- Proficiency in calibration and preventive maintenance methodologies based on QbD approaches a must.
- Knowledge of the industry-relevant standards, e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Safety Management System (MOM), etc. will be an advantage.
If you feel you would be suitable for the Engineering & Facilities Director role then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017