- Job type Permanent
- Salary Bonus, Pension, Healthcare etc.
- Location Clare, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Operations
This a brilliant opportunity for a an ambitious Engineering Manager to join a rapidly expanding medical device company on it's Clare site. It is a very exciting time to join the company due volume of new projects coming on board.
The company are at the forefront of technology advancement within the medical device sector. The culture is one of collaboration and inclusion where every voice is heard and the company is renowned for the career progression opportunities it offers.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Core Engineering Activities
- Production Support & Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- Equipment, Tooling & Automation
- Quality Systems
- 3rd level engineering degree
- 3/4 years people management experience
- Knowledge of process & equipment validation
- Lean manufacturing experience
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales