Executive QA Manager
- Job type Permanent
- Location Petersfield, Hampshire
- Sector Quality Assurance (QA)
I am currently working with a Global Cosmetics/Pharmaceutical company based in Hampshire who are looking for a QA Executive Manager.
As QA Executive Manager, your main purpose will be to:
- Manage and be responsible for the Quality function, ensuring that it achieves a level of performance and compliance that satisfies corporate standards, including (but not limited to) applicable regulatory requirements; and safety whilst playing a major role in ensuring that the plant achieves its operational objectives.
- Provide the team with a total customer focus, both internally and externally, through levels of service that are in line with and beyond expectation.
- Be accountable for the Quality Management System, leading annual management reviews, and intermediate reviews if needed.
- Ensure proper KPI's are in place for all the activities in the Quality team
- Manage spending within the budget of the department
- Drive continuous improvement from a quality and efficiency level in the activities within the Quality function
- Participate in the development of a strategic plan which will deliver world class manufacturing performance
- Be an active member of the EMEA QA Leadership Team, participating in alignment between plants, and the creation, identification and roll out of best practices.
- Delegate effectively to the team releasing products within specification, rejecting non-compliant material and escalating to the QA Executive Manager in case of doubt.
- Have oversight over, and drive root cause analysis and Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Degree educated in a pure or applied science
- 10 within Quality, preferably with additional experience in operations, in Cosmetics and OTC manufacturing, Pharma or FMCG
- Professionally qualified MIQA preferable
- Up to date knowledge of Quality Systems, Regulations (12CFR11 is a plus), Quality and problem solving tools and techniques (SPC, DOE, FMEA, DMAIC, RCA, CAPA,…), Six Sigma, Risk based management
- Leadership skills in line with the business's High-Touch Leadership Competencies
If this opportunity looks like it could be the next step in your career, please don't hesitate to reach out ASAP!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales