Are you an Architect looking for your next opportunity? Interested in the pharmaceutical industry? If so, look no further! My client, a world-renowned pharmaceutical company located in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, is actively looking for a Facilities Architect to join its Global Facilities Group. This will be structured as a 6 month minimum contract with high likelihood of extension well beyond. Pay will range from $50 to $75 per hour ($100k - $150k equivalent).
The Facilities Architect will lead the layout and design of a $10 million laboratory upgrade as part of a global expansion project. You will have the opportunity to develop strategic architectural planning for facilities across a portfolio of administrative, laboratory and manufacturing spaces, and implement workplace and facility strategies to design state-of-the-art facilities.
Among others, the Facilities Architect will take on the following responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, create, and coordinate design solutions for complex problems while integrating regulatory needs
- Develop and implement architectural layouts and master plans
- Perform code reviews and facility assessments
- Maintain project controls and reporting for cost, scope and schedule
- Mentor others by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance
The best candidates will have the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Architecture or a related discipline
- 5+ years of industry experience in a pharmaceutical, medical device, clinical research or laboratory setting
- Proficiency with AutoCAD (Revit preferred but not required)
- Basic project management skills, ability to work well with others
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join an industry leader and have the freedom and flexibility to lead designs/layouts. You will gain an incredible resume boost and set yourself up for even better opportunities down the line.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply here and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.