Field Service Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Amsterdam, North Holland
- Sector R+D/Project Management
Field Service Engineer (International)
Amsterdam - Fulltime - Permanent
Are you looking for an international company where you can develop your experience? Are you a field service engineer who wants to work abroad? And are you willing to travel within Europe, United States & Asia? Then the following position could be your next step in your career.
The organization provides systems to its clients in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry all over the world. The systems allow their clients to improve their internal R&D capabilities. The systems are developed by specialists, based on their experiences in R&D. Currently the company offers three high-end research systems. Several new product ideas are under construction to extend their product portfolio for the coming years.
Your main tasks as a Field Service Engineer:
- Installation & maintenance of equipment (which involves training for the end user)
- First line support
- Planning & organization of service- and installation visits
- Contribute to departmental & Customer Service improvements
- BSc in Applied Science / Bachelor with Technical background. Or an MLO diploma with several years of laboratory experience or an MBO diploma electrical or mechanical.
- At least 2 year experience in a Customer Service or customer related work field.
- Experience working with and/or installation of research equipment/high tech equipment
- Good written and verbal expression in the English language
- Can-do mentality, no 9-5 mentality
- A high level of creativity and a result oriented way of working.
- Strong planning and organizing skills
Are you the Field Service Engineer that my client is looking for? Or do you have other experiences as a Field Service Engineer? Please feel free to send me, Shaneequa Ho A Tham, your CV at s.hoatham(@)realstaffing.com or you can contact me at 020 522 15 77.