- Job type Contract
- Salary £250 - £350 per day + negotiable dependant on experience
- Location Greater Manchester
- Sector Finance
I'm working with a Greater Manchester based Housing Association at present who are on the lookout for an interim Finance Manager.
Duties associated with the Finance Manager position will predominantly be focused on Treasury & Business Planning functions.
The organisation are priming themselves for significant growth in terms of the development of new units, hence it is essential their business plans are in place and day to day treasury functions are being carried out effectively.
This superb not for profit organisation are looking for applicants who possess the following knowlede/experience:
- Housing experience
- Treasury experience - cash flows
- Development experience - Investment appraisals
- Business planning experience, short, medium & long term using BRIXX planning software
- BRIXX experience is strongly desired
- CCAB qualified
The contract on offer is for a minimum of 3 months with significant scope for extensions beyond the end date, or even a permanent position if it's of interest to you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales