Firmware Verification Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work that changes lives? Do you want to advance your career within the Medical Device space? If so, I have the job for you! I am currently looking for a Firmware Verification Engineer in the Minneapolis area with a client who is among the world's largest Medical equipment development companies.
In this role you will be a part of a global firmware test team to strive for functional excellence. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Define test cases from the requirements, develop automated test scripts and run the test scripts on the intended firmware
- Debug test scripts on the intended firmware
- Arrange hardware and software environment to enable testing
- Check, review test cases documents
- Keep track of the new requirements/change in requirements of the project
The best candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field is required
- Medical device experience is preferred
- Experience in regulated industry is preferred
- Experience with test automation and scripting languages, using tools such as Python
- Proficiency with oscilloscopes, multi-meters, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader and work on life-saving devices. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply at the details below. The Hiring Team is scheduling interviews this week!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.