Freelace Epidemiologist/RWE Consultant
- Job type Contract
- Salary Verhandelbar
- Location Hessen, Deutschland
- Sector Data Analytics
Freelance Epidemiology Consultant/1 Year/HomeBased/Big Pharma
Currently we are looking for a Freelance Epidemiology Consultant who can support our client, a global pharma company on a 1 year contract base.
The role is 100% HomeBased with very little travel to the site for meetings if needed.
Start: Ideally September, latest October
Duration: 1 Year
- Specific training in epidemiology (Master's or PhD)
- Experience in industry (or consulting for industry on epidemiology projects)
- Experience designing and executing epidemiology study protocols, particularly in existing databases (e.g. healthcare claims, electronic medical records)
- Good understanding of statistics used in epidemiology (descriptive statistics, regression, survival analysis, propensity scores, etc)
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Located in Europe or the US, with ability to attend meetings in CET timezone
- Ability to work and communicate with a cross-functional team
- Experience creating and reviewing regulatory documents (e.g. for FDA or EMA)
- Experience working with external vendors to implement study protocols
- Background in respiratory
- Background in rare disease epidemiology
- Experience working with patient registries
- Experience with pediatric research programs
- Availability to travel to Ingelheim for meetings as needed
If this role is interst to yourself, please feel free to contact me directly.
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.