Hardware Test Engineer - Medical Device
* Develop and execute test cases that characterize and verify product specifications.
* Develop test cases that adequately depict the methods and techniques necessary to examine or validate our medical device designs to related standards as developed by external regulatory groups such as ISO, IEC, FDA, etc.
* Develop and implement test methods to conduct Verification Tests of medical devices and accessories; select test equipment, supplies, evaluation of designs.
* Review appropriate or mandated agency specifications and structure device test cases in accordance with required specifications.
* Document test results with formal Engineering Reports
* Participate in design reviews as required.
* Provide guidance/direction to Technicians, Test Engineers
Perform other duties as assigned.
* Develop verification and validation electromechanical device
* Test experience as related to new product development
* Troubleshoot software and hardware issues (soldering skills are nice to have)
* Develop automated tests for Jenkins automation server (nice to have)
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
* Able to read and interpret a schematic/CAD Drawings to component level.
* HP ALM, JIRA, Electronic Lab Notebook, or other electronic test documentation software experience preferred
* Proficient in office suites (such as MS Office, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.)
* Must be detail-oriented with strong data analytic, written and oral communication skills.
* Minimum Associates or Bachelors of Science in Electrical/Computer/Software/Mechanical/Systems Engineering or related major
* At least 2 years or more in Product development and/or verification and validation.
* Design Control experience from a regulated industry such as automotive, medical, or defense is preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.