HEM Senior Product Manager will serve as the lead for Japan Hemophilia cross brand strategy and action focused on HCPs with primary responsibility to deliver outstanding results beyond each brand. This position will work closely with various product managers in building marketing strategies and actions for Hemophilia. In addition, this position is also aimed at developing future Group Managers, who are able to lead therapeutic area marketing planning in 2-3 years' time.
<About the company>
With a long history of more than 100 years and a presence in more than 35 countries around the world, the company is committed to saving lives using the latest technologies in the pharmaceutical industry. In the century since, it has grown into a global biotechnology leader, driven by that same promise to save and improve lives. They offer the broadest range of quality plasma-derived and recombinant therapies in the industry. Their ability to innovate and deliver life-saving medicines for patients with rare diseases and other unmet medical needs around the world has earned them a reputation for always putting patients first.
Their values have been fundamental to their success -- helping to save lives, protect the health of people, and earn their reputation as a trusted and reliable global biotechnology leader. These values are at the core of how their employees interact with each other, make decisions and solve problems.
- Leading development of the cross brand marketing plans (strategic plans, tactical plans and promotional plans)
- Leading development of the promotional materials that align with the strategy (tactical plans and promotional tools)
- Leading and growing the Japan business including close collaboration with sales departments, sales planning departments and other key functional areas (i.e. Research & Development (R&D), Medical Affairs, Sales Force, Regulatory and Legal) to ensure successful execution of plans
- Developing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Physicians for scientific and medical guidance and to develop external support with them in expanding network within the pharmaceutical industry
- Support sales activities and training
- Support and conduct market research
- Hemophilia franchise (Idelvion and Afstyla) sales forecast together with respective product managers
- Manage marketing expense budget (OPEX)
- BA/BS in Business or Life Sciences
<Required work experience>
- 3-8 Years of Sales & Marketing experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Successful experience in marketing products/brands
- Strong marketing experience, logical thinking & leadership skills
- Strategy building & forecasting experience is a BIG plus
- Good marketing knowledge and skills with logical thinking ability
- Good Presentation and Communication skills in Japanese & English
- Literacy in Japanese & English
- Leadership skills
KEY WORDS: セールス、マーケティング、マーケティング部門、シニアプロダクトマネージャー、シニアブランドマネージャー、血友病、製薬、東京
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja