Human Factors Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work that changes lives? Do you want to advance your career within the Medical Device space? If so, I have the job for you! I am currently looking for a Human Factors Engineer in the Minneapolis area with a client who is among the world's largest Medical equipment development companies.
In this role, the Human Factors Engineer will apply knowledge of human performance and human factors techniques to identify user needs, requirements, and inform design across the product lifecycle.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Field research to identify user needs and work flows, task analysis, software and hardware user interface design evaluations
- Work closely with marketing, product planning, engineering, manufacturing, and regulatory to produce design solutions
- Prepare sketches and rendered design illustration for presentation of design concepts
- Plan and conduct end user evaluations of product concepts, analyse data, document evaluation methods and results
- Ensure personal understanding of all quality policy/system items that are applicable
- Travel globally up to 20% of the time
The best candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Human Factors Engineering, Industrial Design, Ergonomics)
- Industry experience device, consumer products, aerospace, or defense
- Willing to jump in and work independently
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader and work on life-saving devices. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply at the details below. The Hiring Team is scheduling interviews this week!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.