Do you have experience as an instrumentation specialist? Are you looking for a company with massive potential for growth? If so, you've come to the right place. My client is searching for a new Instrumentation Specialist to begin ASAP! This role will be structured as a 6 month contract to hire position and will pay $27-$38 per hour based on prior experience.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience performing routine maintenance and calibration on various laboratory instrumentation including: HPLC, GC, Coagulation, and more.
- Ensure laboratory instruments are qualified, calibrated, properly maintained and that documentation complies with cGMP
- Coordinate Change Controls, CAPA's, and Risk Assessments for laboratory instrumentation.
- Maintain working knowledge of regulations and guidelines related to laboratory instrumentation
- Coordinate the qualification, maintenance, and repair of laboratory instruments by outside vendors
- Participate on cross-departmental teams as required
- Work with metrology and maintenance to facilitate the calibration, preventative maintenance and repairs on lab equipment where necessary
- B.S. in Chemistry or other related science
- 3+ years of laboratory experience
- Excellent communication skills
Overall, this provides you with the unique opportunity to join a world-class organization that has huge growth plans over the next several years. If this is something you or someone you know would be interested in, please send me your resume or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.