Interim Sheltered Scheme Manager
- Job type Contract
- Salary £100 - £120 per day +
- Location York, North Yorkshire
- Sector Social Housing
- Provide a non-residential sheltered scheme manager service to sheltered housing residents living at the scheme in accordance with the residents support plan.
- Provide support to the residents with their lifeline units and liaise with both the local authority and service provider; undertake programming / administration work in relation to the lifeline units as required.
- Support residents to maintain independent living and to provide peace of mind, while respecting the individual resident's right of privacy.
- Provide a safe and secure environment which residents feel confident to live in.
- Support residents to engage in their community by raising awareness of both local opportunities and events promoted.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales