A global medical device (diagnostic) company is searching for an experienced Regulatory Affairs professional to join their team and lead their international submissions as the International Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- Prepare, plan and lead international regulatory submissions to obtain and maintain approvals
- Main point of contact between international regulatory agency authorities and global regulatory leaders
- Provide regulatory guidance to cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science
- 8+ years experience within Regulatory Affairs (IVD, Medical Device experience preferred)
- 3+ years in a managerial role with direct reports
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.