Top Global Pharmaceutical Company
Purpose of Job
As a Medical Information Lead, you will be responsible for the management and implementation of strategic, regional Medical Information objectives across broad therapeutic areas.
Head of Global Medical Information
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead Regional Medical Information strategic development
- Manage product information correspondence process to both external customers and internal functions
- Provide insight on strategic objectives, project budget review, performance evaluation and metrics
- Manage direct reports in Medical Information team
- Ensure optimal regulatory and compliance framework
- 7 years in related Medical Affairs function
- 4 years of people management experience
- Business English level
- Business Japanese level
- 10 years experience in Medical Information
- Leading experience on a Global level
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive incentive/benefits package
- International environment
Are you our new Medical Information Lead for JPAC? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to me (Artur) about this job.
Excellent job opportunity for a talent who wants to lead Medical Information function on a Global level! We have a great client who is looking for an experienced candidate in Strategic Medical Information/Medical Affairs experience. If you have solid management experience in Medical Information/Medical Affairs this could be perfect for you.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja