Scope of work
Real Staffing are currently seeking CHC Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities to work with Clinical Commission Group based in Yorkshire. The projects main focus is to reduce a back log and also contribute to the daily assessments and reviews. This role is on an interim basis for an initial 6 month contract. Please note you must have an active NMC pin to apply for this position.
- Be part of a CHC Team to carry out CHC Assessments on patients with all fundamental needs.
- You will carry out assessments using the Decisions Support Tool under the national framework for CHC
- Reviews (3-5 per week).
- You will implement funding nursing care according to the patience needs as well as doing written reports on the assessments.
- Being a well organised individual and have great time management skills.
They offer a brilliant service for people that require CHC Assessments and have been known for taking care of their patience and offering a very high level of service in a timely manner.
- Working within a CCG reducing CHC backlogs
- A fantastic team player
- Have brilliant communication skills to be able to deal with challenging situations with a caring and calm manner.
- Understand how to carry out all primary assessments which will include, MDT's, DST's, FNC's, Reviews 3 and 12 months.
- This will be a challenging and developing role that will require you to bring energy, flexibility and commitment.
Why should I apply?
This role will be an opportunity to work as part of a highly thought of organisation on an initial 6 month contract. The client can offer a competitive day rate and will also cover your travel expenditure from travelling to different sites if necessary.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales