The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for and has the authority for the management and provider of Technical Leadership through sound Project Management principles to manufacturing equipment, processes, products and resources. You will also be responsible for delivering Capital Projects and 'Best Practice' methodologies that support highly efficient processes and consistent product output to the Quality satisfaction of all customers internal and external.
Bachelor's degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline. Significant relevant experience in Plastics technology is a pre-requisite (3~5 years minimum).
- Minimum of 3 years relevant and recent experience in the implementation of capital and process solutions in a highly regulated environment;
- Proven track record in process problem solving, execution of validations to FDA requirements;
- Possess project management and execution experience with formal training, equipment design and problem solving expertise demonstrating a successful track record in these areas.
- Seasoned knowledge and experience with the deployment of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Be comfortable in measuring process capability, Cp/Cpk and OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
- Supervise and Direct Technical Resources within the Focus Factory
- Establish a close working relationship with department Team Leaders, Machine Setters and Operators across all shifts;
- Manage the design, implementation and validation of Capital Projects using effective Project Management tools and techniques;
- Ensure Capital Project spend forecasting is accurately managed and delivered on;
- Pursuance of product output to agreed Quality standards and validated parameters;
- Monitor raw materials to ensure they are to the required specification for production;
- Ensure the appropriate activities are executed per shift to deliver optimal product output to specification with minimal scrap;
Are looking for a new challenge? A chance to join a thriving global company that continues to go from strength to strength? This is the role the role for you!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales