One of my key clients are currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 month hourly rate contract. The company are renowned for encouraging and inspiring their employees to unleash their potential in ways the that aid in advancing the companies purpose and strategy. They specialise in the manufacture of products for numerous industries including vehicles, smart homes and medical devices.
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Contract: An initial 6 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a manufacturing engineer will be to provide engineers support to both the Galway and Chinese manufacturing sites, and assist in New Product Introduction, and transfers between company sites.
- Review production processes to optimise production flow continuously.
- Be responsible for the set up, validation and transfer of equipment.
- Set production targets and assist production to ensure these targets are achieved.
- Provide engineering support to the Manufacturing sites.
- In regards to new product introduction - establish the capacity and equipment requirements for new products.
- Support LEAN initiatives in 6-Sigma, problem solving, etc.
- Resolution of quality related issues within manufacturing.
- Management of process / manufacturing engineering projects.
- 3 - 5 years experience within mechanical / relevant industries.
- Experience in providing engineering support to numerous manufacturing sites.
- A broad understanding of LEAN Methodologies.
- Project management skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in SAP.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manufacturing engineer to join a globally recognised company, and further their career alongside an experienced manufacturing team.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales