- Job type Contract
- Salary US$30 - US$45 per hour + Benfits
- Location Dallas, Texas
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering & Validation, R&D, Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, R&D, Regulatory Affairs (RA), R+D/Project Management
Are you a Manufacturing Engineer with extensive medical device or pharmaceutical experience? Looking for your next opportunity? Look no further! My client, a cutting edge Medical Device Company in the Dallas Fort Worth area, is now hiring for a Manufacturing Engineer. This role will be a 6 month contract likely to extend or convert to full time, and will pay $30 to $45 per hour based on prior experience.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be expected to come in and take on an immediate leadership role, and will be seen as a Subject Matter Expert within Manufacturing and AutomationAmong others.
The Manufacturing Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Review design proposals and specifications to ensure manufacturability, define equipment requirements, and estimate build costs
- Prepare and execute validation plans for IQ, OQ, PQ.
- Develop and manage manufacturing specifications, CAD technical drawings and SOP's
- Evaluate and select equipment suppliers against specification and manage suppliers to project completion
- Develop and improve planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programs
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Bio medical, Manufacturing or Industrial.
- 5+ years of hands-on manufacturing engineering experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience involving equipment specifications and installation projects
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans and take on an innovative role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.