- Job type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Operations
You will get the opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded medical device companies in the industry. You will get the opportunity to join a dynamic workforce where there is a massive emphasis on inclusion and collaboration.
As the Manufacturing/Project Engineer you will be leading cross functional teams on complex technical projects to deliver Quality, Service and Cost focused improvements at Supplier sites.
- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation to deliver supplier focused Quality, Service and Cost improvements.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterisation, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team including Supplier and in house support (Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D, Quality) in a process sustaining or improvement activity.
- 4 years' experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- Minimum of a primary degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Really competitive salary
- Health insurance for you and dependants
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales