Why should I apply for Manufacturing Engineer?
My client, a global Medical Device leader, are currently looking to hire Manufacturing Engineers for projects and NPI for their Galway site. There has been increased customer demand for their product's Based in the heart of Galway, these are initial 12 month fixed term contracts with great salary and benefits with excellent opportunities for development.
If you're looking to truly make a difference to patients' lives, there's no better place to make it happen.
Does sound like the challenge you're looking for next? Then you could be the manufacturing engineer we need.
What will I be doing as Manufacturing Engineer?
- Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices. Support teams to make improvements to existing devices and manufacturing processes. Lead less complex projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
What do I need to apply for Manufacturing Engineer?
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirable
- EU Passport or Stamp 4 needed for consideration
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in hearing more don't hesitate in applying. Don't miss out on this opportunity to become part of a leading company going through an exciting growth phase. Please respond with an updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales