Marketing Communication Specialist
- Job type Permanent
- Salary ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum + competitive
- Location Tokyo, Japan
- Sector Sales & Marketing
The Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with a broad range of internal stakeholders including Marketing, Graphic Design, Medical Affairs, Sales Training and other key stakeholders within the organization.
Medical technology company primarily focused on women's health and diagnostics
- Copy Support
- Facilitating project kick-off meetings
- Partners with internal graphic and web designers to provide project direction
- Responsible of branding elements; website, social platforms, sales collateral, direct marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, PR activities, printed materials and etc.
- Lead and oversea the end to end design, development, implementation and evaluation of marketing campaigns
- Organizing trade shows, customer events, producing press releases
- Consistently executes project goals and deadlines on budget and on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and in English
- Good skill to understand website
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Capable to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop, Graphic design software
Interested this exciting Marketing Communications Role? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Anthony Chambers about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja