Mechanical Design Engineer
- Job type Contract
- Salary Benefits
- Location Minneapolis
- Sector Medical Devices, Engineering, Quality Assurance, R&D, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for providing design continuation support for an Class 3 devices. You will lead and support design changes that are primarily mechanical in nature within a cross functional team. You will be a key member of design changes that improve manufacturability, quality, reliability, safety and reduce cost.
- The engineer must work effectively with Manufacturing, Supply Management, Quality, Reliability, and Regulatory functions to successfully implement design changes.
- The engineer may support or potentially lead corrective action teams to resolve quality issues.
- Engineering support may be independent or under the direction of a lead engineer and/or project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Experience in the Medical Device industry is preferred
- Experience in a regulated industry is a must have
- Great communicator and team player
If you are interested in learning more please apply at the details below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.