Mechanical Design Engineer
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$50 - US$7070 per hour + benefits
- Location Minneapolis
- Sector Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, Engineering & Validation, R&D, Electronics, Mechanical, R+D/Project Management
Are you a Design Engineer with an extensive experience in the medical device industry? Are you interest in working with an amazing company that offers great opportunities? Well I have the right job for you! My client is a well-recognized medical device company in the Minneapolis area, and is now looking to hire a Design Engineer. This person will be an individual contributor from a design focus perspective. The role is a 6 month contract-to-hire that will pay $50 to $70 per hour based on prior experience.
The Design Engineer requires everything from concept creation to drawing, lab work, and working on small projects within the team. This person will mainly be working individually, having an understanding of working with Nitinol Processing and the design parameters of cardiovascular devices.
Among others, the Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Helping with the development and production of stents
- Working on new stent design with Nitinol
- Research with hands-on time spent in the lab
- Will be using SolidWorks for data management
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's in Engineering or in the Science field
- 5+ years of experience in design, preferably within medical devices
- Experience with Nitinol Processing such as shape forming and electro-polishing
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-known medical device company that offers great development and growth.
If you are interesting in the Design Engineer opportunity, please forward your current resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.