- Job type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sector Engineering & Validation
Real Staffing is currently looking for a Piping Engineer for one of our Global Industrial Gas MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Duration: 12 months
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
The Piping/Mechanical Supervisor shall ensure works are carried out and implemented according to the latest update/revision of approved Issued-For-Construction (IFC) Drawings and Procedures meeting the Statutory requirement for safety, quality, health and environment compliance.
- He shall oversee daily piping/mechanical works to be done according to safe construction practices and standards during construction/pre-turn around stage and shall continue to support the Turn-Around , Commissioning and Start-up activities of the project.
- Attend necessary construction coordination meetings as required for work interfacing between Contractors for smooth and safe execution of works at site.
- Ensure appropriate review of daily Permit-to-Work (PTW) process submitted by Contractors for clarification and information at areas of works approved.
- Verify and check piping materials and installation at site for conformity with quality as required per project specification, isometric and arrangement drawings.
- Attend the Contractors daily toolbox meeting to address and convey safety issues at site for information and immediate resolution. Likewise, he should attend the necessary Pre-Task-talk (PTT) done at work locations for work hazard conditions assessment and identification prior to the work commencement and execution.
- Perform line checks and site verifications on completed piping and mechanical installations at site for progress claims and schedule update.
- Check progress by contractor for piping fabrication and installation, and ensuring progress is meeting project schedule.
- Coordinate column internals installation ensuring alignment among all parties.
- Supervise, check and review of Isometric Drawing & P&ID in every system for status verification and conformity as per latest revision and update necessary for pipe spools installations, tie-ins (welding/flange connections), hot/cold tapping and the closure/golden welds details.
- Perform mechanical checks for static and rotating equipment to verify and confirm installations accordingly done as per latest IFC Drawings and Vendor
- Procedures. Knowledgeable and experienced for column re-tray and vessels internal modifications would be an advantage.
- Perform review and line check on approved system test packages for completeness, compliance and system punch list and clearing.
- Perform supervision on piping/mechanical works during Turn-Around,
- Commissioning and Start-up of the project.
Education and Experience
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 10 years of working experience preferably in Oil and Gas in Engineering
- Good knowledge of International Codes and Standards (ASME, AWS, ASTM, API) is an advantage.
- Must have valid training certificates required per MOM Safety Regulations
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link to apply.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017