My client in the Leiden area specialises in the design and testing of complex software and hardware systems for the medical and high-tech industry. They are looking for a great
As a mechatronics engineer, you will join our team of engineers and work on:
- modelling and simulation of 3D mechanical systems, hydraulics and electric drives;
- development and testing control systems;
- on-site testing of systems
- You have an open, curious mind-set and have experience with:
- modelling and simulation;
- control systems;
- Multiple programming languages (C, C++, Python,…);
- Not afraid of mathematics.
You have at least a bachelor's degree, preferably in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. You are not afraid to make mistakes and work well with others. You speak Dutch and fluent English.
Interested? Let me know as soon as possible! You can reach me on +31 (0)20 522 1588 or j.hendriks(at)realstaffing.com