Medical Affairs Project Manager
- Job type Contract
- Salary US$80 - US$85 per hour + negotiable based on experience
- Location Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Sector Pharma & Biotech
Medical Information Project Manager
A global pharmaceutical corporation in New Jersey is looking for a Medical Affairs Project Manager to assist in a US launch and commercialization for a high-profile project collaboration.
The Medical Information Project Manager will be responsible for: 1) defining and maintaining a detailed project plan in alignment with overall Medical Strategy and Objectives Reports the progress of Medical Affairs activities and identifies risks and issues to the overall launch plan. 2) Aligns Medical Affairs activities with the overall Launch Management plan including cross-functional deliverables jointly owned by departments such as Marketing and Market Access. 3) Builds slide decks, dashboards, and Medical Affairs project communications. 4) Defines meeting agendas, facilitates meetings, and issues meeting minutes. 5) Manages budgets and vendor/agency activities as needed.
Duration: 6-month contract
Compensation: $80-85 per hour
Location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Science; Master's degree preferred.
- PMP certification is highly preferred but not required.
- Must have 8+ years of pharmaceutical or related industry experience with a working knowledge of the medical, scientific, and commercial oncology marketplace
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in the areas of Medical Affairs or Clinical Development years of experience with budget tracking
- Has experience working in a culturally diverse, matrix organization, and with an alliance partner
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.