Excellent job opportunity for a talent who is interested in driving Publication activity in Medical Affairs. We have a Global client who is looking for a candidate interested in Global Publication Lead role. If you have an experience in processing scientific/medical publications this could be perfect for you!
As a Medical Publication Lead in Medical Affairs, you will lead and execute Global Publication activity in Medical Affairs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review contents of the most innovative Scientific/Medical publications
- Collaborate both with Medical Lead, HEOR, Clinical Research, Global Publication Lead and Global Medical Lead, as well as external authors and Medical writing vendors
- Drive Medical/Scientific discussions within the authors and major stakeholders
- Manage each publication projects by tracking the progress, assuring quality, keeping cost within budget and handling issues
- Provide trainings to internal and external key players for publication procedures
*For more details, please ask your consultant
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Work-life balance, flexible time system etc.
- Rich Development pipeline in key therapeutic areas
- First author of publications in English
- Knowledge of general process of publications
- Intermediate level of English
- Degree in Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical sciences/Biology etc.
- Oncology background/knowledge is a plus
Are you the new Medical Publication Lead?
Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to me (Artur Fatykhov) about this job.
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja