Role: Moodle/ Web Consultant
Rate: £300- 320 per day (Outside IR35)
Duration: 3 Months (Initially)
An opportunity has arisen as part of a small, friendly, and established production team of 15 people that currently has several web developers but just one Senior developer and one Systems Admin who do all the low level Moodle customisation, upgrades, infrastructure and UI.
They are looking for a solid Moodle developer to work closely with the senior developer to work on a few customisation projects (front and backend) for 3 months in the first instance.
They are using this project as a path finder to establish working methods, processes and documentation needed to increase the development capacity in future so it can allow multiple developers to work on their systems safely and efficiently.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working on Moodle customisation: UI, reporting, new features and tools.
- Writing high quality open source code.
- Writing automated tests.
- Designing and documenting the implementation of new features.
What you need for this position:
- Exposure to Moodle architecture.
- 3 years programming experience in a development environment.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work with non technical colleagues
- Previous contributions to open source projects.
- Experience working in a large-scale development environment.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales