Multi Channel Manager
- Job type Permanent
- Salary S$96000 - S$108000 per annum + competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sector Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
A Global Pharmaceutical Organisation is currently on the lookout for a Multi Channel Marketing Manager based in Singapore. Key responsibilities will be as such:
- Create, develop and implement long term digital and technological omni-channel vision and consumer strategy across brands based on understanding consumer insight and behaviours
- Define and drive focused interventions and capabilities to create efficiencies, drive customer engagement and improve customer centric approach to accelerate.
- Build digital capability to improve our brands and business' go-to market capabilities by championing innovative ways to propel growth through customer / consumer engagement, adopting a hands-on management approach and supporting cutting edge digital channels
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Significant and proven experience in Digital Marketing either in-house or from a consultancy background
- HARNESSING PLATFORM PARTNERSHIPS: Has experience partnering with a) digital platform suppliers like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, etc and b) partnering with engineers and or engineering companies on working on digital solutions.
- LEVERAGING DIGITAL and DATA TO DRIVE BUSINESS and BEHAVIOUR CHANGE: a) Has a proven track record on driving business and building brands through digital platforms and b) has experience driving consumer behaviour change through digital pathways.
- B2B and B2C - has experience on direct to consumer communication and business to business.
If you are interested in the above position and believe you possess the right qualifications, please contact Dinah Yazid (R1877197) from Real Staffing Group at +65 6871 4700.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017