Key Account Manager Taiwan
- Develop new prospects and penetrate competitive accounts
- Understand the global structure, internal decision-making alignments etc.
- Pull together resources locally, regionally and globally during the key milestones of the development and execution of the plan
- Develop strategies of existing channels and new channels by discussing about the market with GM and Commercial Teams
- Meet or exceed sales targets set by the senior management
- Develop and manage relevant KOL network in Taiwan
- Work closely with Marketing Team in developing relevant business development strategies
- Keep up-to-date on market and competitive information
- University degree in Science/Biology/Biochemistry/Chemistry or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Key Account Management experience
- Good understanding about FMCG, Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical OTC industry in Taiwan
To apply, please email CV to c.insung(a)realstaffing.com, or call +65 6871 4700 for further information.
License No: 09C5506
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017