NPI Senior Quality Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Quality Assurance
Why apply for NPI Senior Quality Engineer?
I am working with my client, a growing medical device company in Galway who require a Senior Quality Engineer to join their New Product Introduction team.
The company are well-recognised in their field and are located in the heart of Galway, where their international HQ are. This is a full-time, permanent position. You will be compensated with a competitive salary (DOE) plus bonus, healthcare and pension contribution too.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer who is looking to accelerate in their career in the medical device industry. You will be working in an environment that promotes innovation and self-development at every level. Are you ambitious and hard-working? Then there is plenty of opportunity for career progression here.
What will I be doing as NPI Senior Quality Engineer?
As NPI Senior Quality Engineer, you will provide quality support to my clients design team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and mentoring of Quality team members.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods.
- Preparing and approving procedures, routing set-ups and quality documentation.
- Preparing/Reviewing Master Validation Plans, FMEAs, and Control Plans.
- Address customer complaints and investigation root cause.
- Process owner of Non-conformance investigation process - root cause investigation and implementation of corrective actions.
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation from a quality perspective.
- Performing an active role in further development of the QMS. This will involve performing internal audits to ISO and FDA requirements and upgrading system elements as appropriate.
- Work with suppliers and customers on the resolution of product quality issues and quality improvement programs
- Quality representative on relevant Design/SRM Teams.
- Ensure Projects quality records (batch documentation, calibration, incoming quality inspection, finished goods quality inspection) relating to assigned production areas are compliant for assigned projects.
- Determining inspection frequencies and sampling plans using significant testing and capability studies; Implementation of Statistical Process Control in areas where needed and appropriate, analysis of data obtained.
- Host Customer meetings and audits and supports regulatory audits and any actions.
Are you someone who can work independently and under your own initiative? Can you drive quality principles across other Quality team members? Then this could be the job for you.
What do I need to apply for NPI Senior Quality Engineer?
You will need a Bachelor's degree in a scientific/engineering/technical discipline. You are required to have at least 5 years' experience in a medical device manufacturing environment, with a proven track record in Quality Assurance. Supervision of quality staff is a distinct advantage.
EU Passport / Stamp 4 Visa is needed
Meet the above requirements? Think this is the job for you in Galway? Apply today for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales