Packaging Engneer - R&D
- Job type Contract
- Salary Bonus
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Medical Devices
I'm working with a medical device company in Galway for the opening of an R&D Packaging Engineer. The company hold a portfolio of 13,000 products and are at the forefront of the medical device industry. Their presence in Galway extends almost 25 years and continues to be one of the most highly respected medical technology leaders in Ireland.
They are one of the world's leading Medical Device companies who's key product lines that include drug-eluting stents, biliary stents, and catheters.
Role: R&D Packaging Engineer for 24 Month contract.
Benefits: Excellent salary, Pension, Healthcare, Yearly Bonus, Flexible working hours.
- You will be responsible for the design and co-ordination of packaging & labelling activities for New Product Development (NPD) and Sustaining Engineering (SE) of legacy products, packaging and labelling.
- Required to translate symbol requirements for ISO 15223: 2016 for customers requiring labelling for medical devices
- Create, change and control of all labelling and packaging components to support R&D.
- Liaise with vendors on specifications for package and label components
- Communicate to Teams and Management on the progress.
- Communicate with various departments on packaging related projects
- Good understanding of Packaging & Labelling Design Element requirements
- Understanding of EU MDR requirements
- Bachelors (Hetac Level 8) in relevant discipline
- Two to five years' experience in a Medical Device or other regulated industry
- Familiar with ISO 13485, FDA Design Control, CAPA, SCAR and audit procedures
If this position is of interest forward your CV and we I will contact you to discuss the position in more detail.
Alternatively if you know of someone who would be interested, we offer One4All vouchers for any referral we place.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales