Product Development Engineer, Implantable Stimulation/Sensing Leads and Adapters
- Experience in the design and development of class III medical device implantable stimulation/sensing leads and adapters [Leads]. Inclusive of prototype fabrication and test method creation.
- Working knowledge of industry practices surrounding Lead build/processing methodology.
- Experience in Lead design and development.
- Design and development of fixtures used in the fabrication of Leads.
- Ability to problem solve in a collaborative environment.
- Solid Works Proficiency
- The successful candidate thrives in a team based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate should have 4 - 7 years of experience of active implantable pulse generator design and manufacturing.
- BS minimum in engineering
- Experience in applying design for manufacturability concepts
- Understands clinical application of implantable pulse generator systems
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.