I am recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Risk Management Specialist for an exciting pharmaceutical company that is at an exciting stag. The company is in process of launching a game changing product to the market and an exciting pipeline. You will be working with a friendly team of 20 Drug Safety professionals and working alongside two Safety Surveillance specialists.
The right candidate will be supporting the safety Risk Management activities such as Risk Management Plans and signalling activities for the company.
- Support Risk Management responsibilities
- Signal Detection activities such as investigation of signals and documentation of potential signals
- General support of the Safety Management Team
- Co-ordination of information for presentation at the Corporate Safety Board
- Maintaining and creating Risk Management plans for products
- Medical Writing support
- Response to safety related queries for the internal and external partners
- Completion of CAPAs and support of Risk Management audits
To be considered you need to have 3+ years experience in Pharmacovigilance with at least 1-2 years experience of risk management.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales