A top tier global OEM medical device company located in Eden Prairie, MN is currently seeking a Senior R&D Engineer to join their R&D engineering team.
General Job Overview:
The company has a team of bright and energised research and development engineers currently and the culture is one of innovation, collaboration and passion. This position will suit an individual who is looking for an innovative challenge every day and can utilise their technical and general knowledge skills to overcome issues. You will be working day in and day out on mecho-electrical products and other medical device subsets to influence and revolutionise the industry. The team is a very tight group knit of engineers who collaborate together to achieve their goals and overcome any obstacles.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Design, develop, prototype, measure and test electrical/mechanical catheters
- Develop in-vitro and in-vivo catheter characterization test methods
- Provide hands-on development and support from product conception to product launch
- Effectively utilize broad knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- Coordinate with team members, internal and external suppliers, and outside professionals to ensure project output meets user's needs.
- Interventional Experience specific to EP Devices, Catheters, and Guidewires
- US FDA QSR and ISO 13485 requirements for design
- B.S./M.S. degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- 7 or more years of experience in R&D or process development
- 3 or more years of medical device or other regulated FDA/QSR and ISO environment
- Ability to travel both domestically and globally 10% of the time
Interview process for this position would involve telephone call with hiring manager and a final on site interview. If this is something that is interesting to you please send your resume or call me directly at 312-453-9077 and ask for Ben.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.