Project Manager | Dublin | 6 Months Minimum | €420 p/day
An exciting role with a rapidly expanding client are looking for a Project Manager for their client in Dublin.
Working within the IT Project Solutions team, the successful candidate would work on large project in Ireland, alongside a Business Analyst and a Test Analyst, being responsible for ensuring the solution is delivered within required timelines and on budget.
- Acting as the liaison between the Client, Operational Teams and Software Developers.
- Writing Project Plans and Project Initiation Documents, using existing templates.
- Organising weekly project update calls / distributing weekly projects update incl. actions and tasks.
- Managing risks and issues which may have an impact on the project.
- Managing the project budget incl. development, hardware and resource spent.
- Managing project timelines ensuring all deliverables as achieved on time / reviewed and communicated where required.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to implement the solution.
- Knowledge of the Warehouse Management system such as PRIAM, Duty Manager or JDA Dispatcher.
- Interest in information technology, in particular MS office suite.
- Keen to adopt new practices and learn new skills.
- Motivated, positive, efficient and hard-working.
- Ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team.
- Good level of communication skills both verbally and written.
- Team leadership capabilities as you will be responsible for capturing and assigning task and actions, dealing with internal, as well as external team incl. suppliers and contractors.
- Ability to make informed decisions on a wide range of complex business and technical issues.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with customers, capable of managing fairly complex project.
- Driving licence holder, as the role involves sites and customers visits.
If you are a project manager with warehouse management system implementation experience, then please click apply now.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales