Principal Electrical Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Sector R&D, Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation , Electronics, Embedded Software , R+D/Project Management , Test and Verification
An exciting new position just came across my desk - Principal Electrical Engineer - Med device company based in Maple Grove, MN.
This person will be responsible for the development, design and validation for electrical portions of urology imaging devices and electrosurgical urology devices.
Contact me directly with an updated resume if this position is of interest to you.
- Design and development of hand held electrosurgical urology devices and urology imaging devices
- Lab work - Hands on prototyping
- Making adjustments and fine tuning data
- Doing verification and validation tasks
- Risk management - design reviews
- Document compilation for regulatory requirements for FDA submissions
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Senior/Principal level EE
- 5-7 years minimum experience in Medical Device industry
- Experience working with electrosurgical hand held devices
- Experience with full life cycle PDP
- Customer Interface experience
- FDA submission experience
- 3+ years in class 2 devices
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.