I'm recruiting for a Principal Engineer, Integration for a medical device company in Lake County, Illinois that develops products for medication delivery. The company culture is top notch and this specific opportunity has a clear vision for growth.
Starting salary - up to 130k with 10% bonus.
- Managing one or two medium to large scale new product development programs in Medication Delivery Infusion Systems & Applications
- Responsible for communicating updates regarding projects to the leadership team.
- This person will be responsible to drive all activities for new programs for R&D within Medical Delivery.
- Responsible to achieve all R&D milestones.
- Responsible for resource management for the team.
- Running group meetings and providing weekly updates to leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, EE, Mechanical, Bio
- 5 years minimum experience in Medical Device industry
- Experience in NPD for electro-mechanical devices
- Accountable driven individual
- Proactive and has the ability to influence team members
- Project Management experience
- Systems experience
- Embedded software experience
Please contact me directly if you or somebody you know is interested and qualified for this opportunity. I'm in direct communication with the hiring manager so don't forget to send an updated resume and a good number to reach you.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.