Process Development Engineer
- Job type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sector Operations
- Lead projects to deliver new products into existing and new product families.
- Manage all stakeholder expectations Customer, Production, operations engineering, operations quality and quality systems through the product / process development process.
- Apply structured problem solving, lean principals, and best practice process development to drive product and process improvements.
- Automation of processes by working with equipment vendors and internal automation team.
- Work closely with SME's in the business to ensure process improvements activities designed to enhance existing manufacturing capability within our company.
- Work closely with Lean and Operations teams to ensure that any new processes developed meet world class manufacturing standards.
- Manage a variable workload and multiple projects to deliver to customer expectations and drive future revenue.
- Design and introduce manufacturing processes for new products to increase capabilities and efficiencies delivering a competitive edge to our company and our customers.
- Ensure that complete and effective validations are carried out on all processes before transferring to manufacture.
Become part of a successful team!
Flat hierarchies, responsibility, and promoting the talents of each individual - that is the basis of the team's philosophy. You will benefit from the advantages of an innovative and employee-oriented business culture. Moreover, you will be offered a wide variety of options that advance your individual professional development. Build your career in an international environment at one of the global leaders in medical technology.
Package on offer with the Job:
Salary is flexible depending the level of Candidate
Benefits include pension contribution, health-care, bonus and an employee share ownership plan
Are looking for a new challenge? A chance to join a thriving global company that continues to go from strength to strength? This is the role the role for you!
Please apply below with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales